nfinitiv (“we”, “us” or “Company”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.nfinitiv.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies solely to information we collect:
- on this Website
- in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website
- It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by us or any third party, or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible or recommended from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect about you and how do we collect it?
We collect certain types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”)
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your internet protocol (IP) address and geolocation information; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment, operating system, and browser that you use to access the Website and usage details
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
Information You Provide to Us.
- The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time you submit a contact or information request form, register to attend a training session, or subscribe to our e-mail newsletters. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, geolocation data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized services by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, such as how often you visit, where you go on the site and what you do
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
Connecting To Google Applications
nfinitiv hosts several tools and calculators on www.nfinitiv.com that provide the ability for visitors to connect to certain Google products, like Google Analytics. Different nfinitiv tools may ask for different permissions, so it is important to review the requested permissions before allowing access.
How It Works
In order for these nfinitiv applications to work properly, a user must begin the process by clicking the ‘Connect’ button. The user will be taken to a secure page on Google.com via a new window or tab, where the permissions the tool requires will be displayed. If the user consents to grant nfinitiv’ permission, Google will issue a token that our tools can use to access the requested information.
For these tools and calculators, nfinitiv only requests temporary access to a user’s Google application. After receiving permission, nfinitiv can, within the scope of the approved access, request information about, or data from, any account the user has access to. By default, our access to a user’s information expires after one hour.
By default, our tools are able to see the email address of the of the user’s account, if the user opts to use our tools and provides authentication. We do not capture or store this information on our servers. Our tools do not ever see or store a user’s password, as that is entered on a secure window or tab on Google’s website and is not visible to us.
As no information is stored by default, no nfinitiv employee or other individual has access to user email addresses or the results of the tools, including the data received from Google, unless the user explicitly opts-in to sharing results via email or signing up for email newsletters.
We do not request the ability to extend the lifetime of the token (termed ‘Offline Access’). We do not store or receive the token on our server anywhere; the token itself is only accessible by the user’s browser.
To monitor which tools from nfinitiv, and others, have been granted access to your information, and to see which permissions have been granted, review your connected applications here:
The services contained in this section enable the nfinitiv to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
How Do We Use The Information?
The information that we request is used by our tools in calculations and visualizations about your selected data. Again, we do not store your information by default; however, depending on the tool, we may ask if you would like to share or email the results of your information. If offered, this step is voluntary but may allow us to receive a copy of your information so that we may provide recommendations, analysis, or follow-up support regarding your use of the tool or your individual results. If you share your results with others via email, or specifically ask for nfinitiv to follow-up, we may follow up infrequently to offer support, answer questions, or offer services.
Customer Email Lists
nfinitiv maintains several email newsletters to help communicate information about our recent blog posts, upcoming trainings, and other general informational and marketing purposes. You can opt-out of these electronic communications at any time by following the instructions in our emails.
When you register for blog updates, we will send you content related to your choices. At any time, you may update your subscription settings to change the frequency or types of emails or opt-out completely of these electronic communications by following the instructions in our emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any content, products or services we offer or provide though it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
- To subscribe you to our newsletter or email updates if you register
- To send you information about a services for which you have requested
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please click the unsubscribe link in an e-mail (see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information).
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display interest-based advertisements to our advertiser’s target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures (see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information)
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may opt out of future e-mails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the promotional email. Please note that this opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, product service experience, or other transactions
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any advertising e-mails you receive. For this opt-out to function, you may need to temporarily set your browser to accept browser cookies
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interaction and information obtained through this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.
This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended to log out from the respective services in order to make sure that the processed data on this Application isn’t being connected back to the User’s profile.
Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
Pinterest’s ‘Pin it’ and social widgets are services that enable interaction with the Pinterest platform, provided by Pinterest Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Twitter’s Tweet button and social media widgets are services which enable interaction with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
LinkedIn button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)
The LinkedIn button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the LinkedIn social network provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage Data.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website and the Company is not and shall not be responsible for any loss or fraud as a result of such circumvention.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
By email: email@example.com